Tis the season for email marketing! Your inbox is likely overflowing with messages and offers from major retailers. We’ve been harnessing the power of email marketing for some of our clients as well. Most of those messages have pertained to Cyber Monday or other seasonal deals, but we’re also encouraging small business owners to think outside the box when it comes to email marketing. A mix of traditional offers and creative content will help to keep your audience (prospects and customers) engaged.
Traditional Email Marketing Tactics
- Share coupons or offers.
- Reward customers with free shipping.
- Announce a seasonal sale.
- Share an end of year newsletter.
More Creative Email Marketing Ideas
- Create and share a useful gift guide.
- Advertise special discounts/deals for locals.
- Announce seasonal products or special offerings.
- Announce extended store hours.
- Promote a holiday event.
- Promote upcoming events and activities that will occur in the new year.
Interested in implementing email marketing strategies for your small business? We encourage all business owners to consider their brand promise and target customers carefully before deciding on any particular initiative. Let's discuss what makes sense for your business. Email Kendall@RootedID.com to schedule a complimentary call.